Sunday 21 September 2008

Preparing for business

Hello!

We've been busy getting things together for starting up Silver Lining. Things are going well, my business course is really helpful and I'm on schedule for starting up in a few weeks! My lovely new website is finally listed on the Google search engine, my new telephone line is being installed on Thursday the 25th September, the sign man came to visit to talk about the signs at the front of my shop and we have a first draft of my new business cards. I can't have them printed yet, because BT say that the number they have assigned me may change prior to installation, so I need to wait and see if it does.

We've been shopping for bits and bobs for the studio too. We (my husband Paul and I) have just got back from a Sunday afternoon shopping trip where we acquired a lovely big mirror, some shelving, wallpaper and a few other bits. How exciting!


The hard work starts next weekend, where we'll be busy decorating!

1 comment:

Madame Horror said...

Hey, You never told me you won an old-fashioned sewing machine!

It's gonna look beautiful.