Tuesday 9 September 2008

My first Blog!

Hello! Welcome to my new bloggingtons :)

This is the first blog about my new business, Silver Lining Sewing Rooms in Blackburn, Lancashire. I am offering my services as a professional seamstress to the Blackburn area.

This blog will bring you regular news about Silver Lining and I'll be showing you photo's of recent work, sharing stories and basically keeping you up to date with what I'm up to at Silver Lining!

You will also be able to leave comments, ask questions and generally chit-chat! - it'd be lovely to hear from you!

So anyway, I'll start this first blog by showing you a few photo's of some of the accessories I have made in the past. I'll be offering an accessory making service with Silver Lining, too!

I hope you enjoy my blog- I shall enjoy working on it and sharing my news! Thank you for dropping by!

Rachel Behan, Silver Lining Sewing Rooms, Blackburn, Lancashire
Silver Lining







1 comment:

rachelkaybee said...

Only me, Just testing the comments feature