Friday 11 September 2009

What about the 7 deadly sins?


That’s the first thing people have asked me after reading the previous blog – and I am kicking myself over how I could have missed that.

You hear stories about bridezillas that want the moon on a stick and wreak havoc if they don’t get what they want and it’s easy to see how the 7 deadly sins apply in those cases, but we haven’t had experience of that.


It’s only natural that a bride-to-be will be filled with ideas and enthusiastic about what their wedding will become, and true, we have seen tears… but these have been from a mother gazing at her beautiful grown up daughter or a bride-to-be smiling on her adorable flower girl. And that’s the way it should be.

More often than not the studio is filled with laughter as the wedding party try on their garments, and none more so than Lesli and Jane:


(Sorry for the poor picture quality!)

Now if I ever were to venture out from the sewing room into the studio it would have been for them. The laughter that filtered through into the workroom was infectious and more often than not I felt like I was missing out on something. Every step of designing and making their bridesmaids dresses was a delight.



Thanks ladies

No comments: